Keep your AC operating clean and efficiently with regular scheduled cleanings!
- For the general health and cleanliness of the air you breathe
- Efficient operation of the unit’s cooling and self-evaporation system
- Remove mold, mildew, and other toxic contaminants
How often should I service my air conditioner?
- The average unit should be serviced approximately every 12-24 months, depending on its usage and location
- The more you use your air conditioner, the more often you need to clean it — just like an oil change for your car
- The location of where your unit is installed also determines service frequency
If your air conditioner starts to leak significantly indoors or outdoors in such a way that risks property damage to you or your surroundings.
What does it cost and how long does it take?
- $250 for the first unit, $200 for each additional unit cleaned during the same appointment (prices subject to change)
- The Unit is removed from its enclosure, taken outside, disassembled, and thoroughly cleaned with professional grade and environmentally safe cleaners. Each unit takes approximately an hour to complete.
For cleaning services call dba/Window AC Cleaning Services – Chris (808) 798-3242